- Forensic Testing & Simulation
Forensic engineers, law enforcement officials, lawyers, insurance companies and insurance adjusters often require technical assistance in cases of fire, explosion or accidents where wrong-doing is suspected. ISI provides chemical analysis and expert interpretation to support these professionals. ISI specializes in forensic sampling programs on key evidentiary materials where insurance, legal or criminal issues must be addressed. We are both observant of time sensitivity and thorough in our work, providing our clients with accuracy –the most important tool you can have in any forensic investigation.
Our Forensic Testing & Simulation services include:
· Sample extraction and analysis for the presence and identification of a liquid accelerant
· Laboratory-scale simulations, which can include the re-creation of weather scenarios, study of the effect of combustibles and re-creation of site scenarios to help an expert determine the realiabity of their interpretation
· Classification and identification of unknown samples collected at investigation sites
· Conduct site sampling collection for forensic use and site clean-up acceptance
· Applied environmental forensics to address both causation and accountability in cases of environmental contamination
· Provide sampling kits containing supplies and sampling instructions based on location and sample type for collection of forensic samples.
· Provide interpretation of the results